Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mea culpa

Inevitably, with my focus on Afghanistan, other issues are falling by the wayside. I wish there was a way round this, but there are only so many hours in the day and, for some time, I have found it difficult to do even this one subject justice.

However, my co-editor is covering some of the issues on her blog and you would certainly enjoy the last four posts on Watts up with that.

A Very British Dude has a pop at yours truly on his blog – it is a point of view and he is entitled to it. Apparently, I am "obnoxious on a heroic scale". It takes years of practice to be that good and it is encouraging to see my skill finally being recognised. You might enjoy the exchanges on the comments section.

Old Righty is doing some interesting work, but he isn't the only one. The lesser-known blogs often provide more value than the "big names", not least this one and this.

A thought occurs that, if any of our readers want to send me stories for publication, I could act in the manner of an editor and place them, with due acknowledgement. It is worth a try, I thought.

COMMENT THREAD